Window Replacement/Installer Subcontractors
- Are you looking for consistent work with an industry leader?
- Do you have your own truck, trailer, and tools?
- Do you have at least 3 years experience in window installation or finished carpentry?
Sunset Ridge Exteriors is looking for top window installation professionals who are both masters at their craft and able to provide superior service and experience to our customers. Like our customers, we value integrity, quality and expect exceptional results.
We are a fast growing leader in the industry in Southern Wisconsin and are looking for the best to work with us on our continued growth!
Contractors will be responsible for the installation and service of our custom-manufactured replacement windows and doors. The job materials will be staged and provided for you.
What we are looking for:
- A minimum of 3 years of window installation and/or remodeling experience.
- A proven track record of superior workmanship.
- A strong focus on customer service.
- Scheduled availability to work when homeowners are available and in their homes (between 7 am and 7 pm).
- Self-motivated and result oriented.
- Time and work process management skills with the ability to work independently.
Requirements for a subcontractor:
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Ability to successfully pass a criminal background check.
- Provide references of your past work.
- Provide Certificate of Insurance.
If you have the necessary experience and are looking for a great opportunity with an industry leader, email us at email@example.com with your work experience and a little bit about yourself.
Compensation: Per Job/Negotiable