Currently Open Positions
Roofing Repair Person
Sunset Ridge Exteriors is looking for a reliable roofing repair person to start IMMEDIATELY.
We are looking for either a full time W2 employee or a subcontractor with a W9, Insurance (Liability and Workman’s Compensation), and their own tools/equipment/vehicles. .
Pay rates for either position will be based on experience
Please contact us at either SunsetRidgeExteriors@trysunset.com or call 608.838.2500
Construction Delivery Driver /
Sunset Ridge Exteriors is looking for a reliable delivery driver who is concerned with customer satisfaction and transporting items in a safe, timely manner. Experience helps, but we are willing to train the right candidate. The delivery driver will pick up and drop off items while adhering to assigned routes and time schedules. You should be willing to work as part of the delivery team in order to ensure that deliveries are made in a timely manner.
To succeed as a delivery driver, you should be organized and prompt with a commitment to organization and scheduling. You should be thorough in ensuring orders are properly fulfilled and committed work safety.
Typical day as a delivery driver:
- Day starts at 7:30 am
- Receive the day’s assignments from supervisors
- Check trucks and trailers for flat tires and maintenance issues
- Make sure trucks are organized with the proper supplies for the day
- Load up materials for a delivery (such as ice and water shield, synthetic underlayment and nails)
- Take an empty dump trailer and supplies to a jobsite
- Pick up a full dump trailer from a jobsite
- Operate a hydraulic dump trailer at a local landfill to dump construction debris from our jobsites
- Pick-up left-over supplies at a jobsite and return to a local supplier (such as ABC Supply and Chase Lumber)
- Go to a local supplier and pick up materials (such as 2×4’s, nails or caulk…etc.) and deliver to a jobsite
- Day ends around 4:00 pm
Delivery Driver Responsibilities:
- Loading, transporting, and delivering items to work crews in a safe, timely manner.
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete.
- Loading and unloading items from vehicles.
- Providing excellent customer service and answering questions
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries.
- Operating equipment and machines, such as van, trucks, dump trailers, etc
- Minor maintenance on vehicles and trailers, such as checking air pressure, checking grease fittings, changing tires and batteries
Delivery Driver Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license
- Clean driving record
- NO CDL is required
- Experience pulling trailers
- Willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures, and transportation laws.
- Strong time management and customer service skills.
- Ability to walk, drive, lift, and carry heavy items.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to use mapping and GPS maps on a cell phone
- Keep vehicles and equipment clean and organized
- Paid holidays
- Vacation time
- $17 per hour to start
- Pay is bi-weekly by direct deposit
- Are you looking for consistent work with an industry leader?
- Do you have your own truck, trailer, and tools?
- Do you have deck construction/installation experience?
Sunset Ridge Exteriors is looking for deck construction and installation professionals who are both masters at their craft and able to provide superior service and experience to our customers. Like our customers, we value integrity, quality and expect exceptional results.
We are a fast growing leader in the industry in Southern Wisconsin and are looking for the best to work with us on our continued growth!
Contractors will be responsible for deck construction and installation. The job materials will be staged and provided for you.
This is a 10-99 Subcontractor position.
What we are looking for:
- Previous installation experience
- A proven track record of superior workmanship.
- A strong focus on customer service.
- Self-motivated and result oriented.
- Time and work process management skills with the ability to work independently.
Requirements for a subcontractor:
- Trucks (we will provide dumpsters for removal and disposal)
- Tools and equipment
- Provide references of your past work.
- Provide Certificate of Insurance for both Liability and Workman’s Comp.
If you have the necessary experience and are looking for a great opportunity with an industry leader, please apply below or email us at email@example.com with your work experience and a little bit about yourself.
Compensation: Per Job/Negotiable